Handrails Creations is a fascinating and rewarding place to work. Skilled and talented people are integral to our success, and we are always on the lookout for new talent.
As the company continues to expand, there is an opening for a sales executive to spearhead our business growth and build our brand through B2B technical sales.
We are looking for a motivated, well presented and unique individual who understands the high end construction market. Experience of working in industry selling staircases or luxury architectural items will be an advantage, although full product training will be given.
Our customers include; construction companies and luxury housebuilders, staircase manufacturers, joinery companies, architectural metalworkers, architects and designers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of activities, including:
- Offering technical advice and solutions
- Establish relationships with new customers, and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Make presentations and proposals to clients, architects and main contractors
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Organising own diary and appointments, including site visits where necessary
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work closely with other departments to maintain excellent product knowledge, understanding of our capacity and the strategy of the business.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Presentation of sales performance and strategy to directors
- Assisting with the implementation of marketing campaigns
- Confident on the phone with new people
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge of technical drawings preferable
- Ability to work on your own initiative and schedule
- B2B sales experience essential
- Proven track record in construction/staircase sector an advantage
- Minimum – GSCE level in Maths Science & English
- Primarily office based role, in Bolton
- Competitive package with OTE
Nationwide travel when required
If you want to be part of our success, please send us your CV and covering letter: email@example.com